Monday, February 11, 2013

The Beginning

What is JUST JANE? Well to answer that you'll need a nice long back story but I'll skip that and give you the short version.

Basically I am a jack of all trades. I've always said I am good at a lot of things but I am not a Master at anything. I love to cook, sing, paint, read, do hair, take photos, throw stupid stuff in my house away, drink coffee and watch Netflix (oh how I LOVE Netflix.) None of these things am I famous for nor do I really want to be a master at. I enjoy doing lots of different things.

I named my photography Just Jane Photography quite a few years ago. It was cute and I like it.  Lately I have felt bogged down because I want to keep up with the Facebook for the photos and the hair and the blog, but separately it was too much. So I decided to re brand. So now everything I do is under Just Jane.  Why not my actual name "Mary Jane" you ask? Because, that's my name, not my brand. I like it as just my name.


Without further mumbling I hope you will enjoy this journey I am taking and will follow my rantings and startings (and hopefully finishings) on projects and I hope more than ANYTHING it will inspire you to have some creative fun too!

- Mary Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment