Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Meet the Browns

I know the title is cheesy but It seems to fit. 
Amanda and Jon came into my life a year ago as I started dating Jon's friend Jeremy (hey babe!). I was at their wedding and they had the BEST chocolate cake ever. Sadly they didn't get any cause we ate it all. Not long after the wedding they starting growing a little bug! In November sweet Eowyn came and I was so excited because Amanda said I could be there for the birth. Unfortunately she had to have a c-section so I didn't get to be with her but OH their baby was HUGE and adorable!! I was in love and so were they. I got to takes some photos of her after she was born and she was perfect. This month we did some photos of all of them but Eowyn was not in the mood to smile (which she always is). She is 3 months in the photos where they are wearing red and it's also Jon and Amanda's 1 year anniversary!! 
Enjoy these photos of my sweet friends and I can't wait to watch their family grow!
- Aunt Mary Jane ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment