Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Aubree & Brian Engagements

I've known Aubree for years. We met in beauty school. She was doing Esthetician school and I was going for the hair. She saved my life. Girls in school can be brutal and it doesn't change when they are out of high school I guess! Aubree was my shining light. We would hide out in her facial room away from everyone and just chat about life an boys. Boys were always the top of our list. We could take the smallest story about one and drag it out and add drama. We thought we would be single forever. Then last spring Aubree met Brian through a church friend. And that's where it began. He was the sweetest thing to her and treated her like the lady she is and a precious gem. We had a going bet that she would be engaged by Jan 1 2013
(that's what I thought) and she lost the bet! Well I guess she won really because on the only Christmas snowy night we have had in 86 years, Brian got on one knee and asked her to be his bride. She of course SAID YES!


I am so excited I got to be apart of their photos and I'm the Maid of Honor too :) I hope you enjoy these because I feel like they really show off their love and how much fun they have together :) - Mary Jane









No comments:

Post a Comment