Thursday, January 9, 2014

Deliciously Minted

So you all know that I just got married. My engagement was short but if it had been longer I would have gone to Minted and chosen one of their adorable and romantic designs for a Save The Date. There are so many to choose from! Here are a few of my favorites. :)

These are only a few of the fun things that Minted offers! They have just about everything you need for your wedding plus more. I am really into printing my own photos and wall art and they have a huge buffet of yummy things for your eyes. You can shop for several photos for a styled wall. This is my favorite, I may have to get these!


I might have freaked out about this a little just now. Your own personalized photo backdrop! AHHH! How amazing would this be at a party or just on your wall for fun?! If only I had the room.

Ok, last thing I promise. PERSONALIZED JOURNALS! Uh... In love.

I really love this website and I am looking forward to doing a little shopping of my own! Also if you ARE planning a wedding, take it from me, it is cheaper and smarter to go through a website like these than to go somewhere for invitations and such. I hope you check it out and see what else they have going on at Minted!

Enjoy - Mary Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment