Monday, August 26, 2013

Weddings, Hair, Babies and Moving

Hello Internet land!

I haven't really put up anything in the blog for a while because I have been busy working a moving! I will post some photos of the new place once I actually get the place the way I want!

Here are a few photos of clients as of late. I got to take photos of SWEET FELIX who is turning 1 and used to be small enough to lay on that chair curled up! 
Also there are some photos of a pretty wedding I did in July at Garven Gardens. (Thanks to Chelsey M for working with me!) And last but not least a little hair I have gotten to play with!

Enjoy! - Mary Jane


This is how small he was 1 year ago! Ahhh!


Garven Gardens Wedding 





And here is a little hair I have been playing with!








1 comment:

  1. My hair is begging to be played with! Every time I get it cut, the stylist finishes up with some curls, but I don't have the dexterity or patience to curl my own. Wishing for a friend who enjoys curling other people's hair! :)

    ReplyDelete