Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Projects and Gifts.

I loveeeeeee presents. I love giving people things! It makes me SOOO HAPPY!
Here are 2 projects I've done in the past month.
This first one was for my boyfriend on our 1.5yr anniversary. He mentioned once his fav gift from me was a little poster I glued some of our photos on. I got this idea from Pinterest. I got an open frame and used a staple gun and a kinda small rope and just zigzagged it randomly. I got all my supplies except the gun from Hobby Lobby.  And there you go! Ready to hang!


This next project was for my friends batchelorette party. I thought it would be fun to get her a bag and with that I got the idea of having everyone sign it and draw on it with Sharpies. It went over way more that I thought as everyone kept passing and adding more! I will be spraying it with a fabric spray to keep it from fading or bleeding. This bag will be a perfect carry on for her honeymoon to Cancun! They have these iron-ons and canvas bags at Hobby Lobby.


I hope you enjoyed! - Mary Jane
 

1 comment: